November 3 webinar features logistics trends and tips for transportation professionals to strengthen supply chain strategies
DALLAS (October 28, 2021) – Transplace, the leading provider of advanced logistics technology and solutions, announces its Fourth Quarter 2021 Logistics Market Update Report and Webinar with guidance to support resiliency and strategic decision-making for supply chain leaders.
Logistics and supply chain professionals are invited to a complimentary webinar on Wednesday, November 3 at 1 p.m. ET to access the full report. Attendees will hear about marketplace forecasts, economic indicators and ways to overcome transportation challenges from Transplace SVP of Data Science & Engineering, Matt Harding, and Transplace SVP of Consulting & Network Services, Ben Cubitt. Transplace CMO Carmen Palo will moderate the event, featuring a live audience Q&A.
The webinar features trends, insights and business intelligence to support logistics strategies for North American and European shippers, including:
- Intensifying performance measurements and continuously monitoring critical metrics for success
- Heightening investments in technology to automate processes, reduce errors and labor expenditures and increase efficiencies across supply chain operations
- Focusing on finding the right “freight mix” and improving operational productivity
- Lengthening schedule lead times to accommodate bottlenecks across all transportation modes
- Strengthening shipper-carrier collaborations to manage costs and reduce supply chain risks
Logistics, supply chain and transportation professionals are invited to register for the November 3 webinar here.
Transplace powers one of the largest managed transportation and logistics networks in the world. Our tech-enabled services and solutions platform are backed by the unrivaled combination of innovative technology and a dedicated team of domain experts, engineers and data scientists. We are committed to thrilling our customers by consistently improving supply chain performance and providing greater visibility and control of their logistics networks. Companies of all sizes rely on Transplace to deliver trusted outcomes through best-in-class logistics management, strategic capacity and cross-border services. Follow the company on Twitter, Facebook, Transplace.com and the Transplace Industry Blog.
Media Contact: email@example.com