Best Practices | Bid Activity Strategies and Best Practices
2016 was a temporary reprieve from a highly expected tightening of freight capacity in North American truckload and LTL freight. Shippers bid LTL, truckload and intermodal freight at a record pace with many shippers also using soft market conditions to evaluate changes through fuel surcharge programs, payment terms and insurance levels, furthering strategic carrier relationships.
Watch this informational webinar featuring Ben Cubitt, SVP of Engineering & Strategic Carrier Management and Ratna Prabhu, Logistics Engineer at Transplace to learn:
- Key trends and takeaways from Transplace’s 2016 record bid activity
- Accessorial and contract terms optimization
- Analysis of carrier responses and bid behaviors
- Annual bid strategies and alignment with core carrier partnerships
- Best practices in bid scenario reviews