Static Continuous Moves
Lanehub is a multi-shipper collaboration platform for static continuous moves. The cloud-based freight lane matching platform and community provides customers with opportunities to source reliable capacity on recurring lanes at a lower cost from carriers and private or dedicated fleets by matching headhauls and backhauls.
Under-utilized capacity and empty miles can result in added costs and inefficiencies for shippers and carriers. Transplace’s Lanehub technology solves this problem by facilitating planned continuous moves across multiple shippers’ networks through lane-mapping software. Complementary recurring shipping lanes are matched across multiple shippers’ networks and those parties are then invited to connect with each other.
Shippers within the combined networks can lock in competitive rates, reduce inefficiency, and gain exclusive access to untapped carrier capacity. Shippers also gain visibility to capacity available from private and dedicated fleets, often available at below-market rates.
Lanehub Subscriptions include:
- Membership in a community with over $45 billion in full truckload freight spend
- Access to exclusive freight for fleets and capacity for freight
- Direct collaboration with peers through a social network for shippers
- Transparent pricing model for Lanehub matches executed through Transplace’s service
- Unlimited software logins per company
Shippers Turn to Collaboration in Lanehub to Find Capacity as Market Tightens
Collaboration Made Simple Between Shippers and Carriers
Increasing Capacity and Supply Chain Efficiency with Transplace Lanehub