Transplace collaborates with a range of business partners to provide best-in-class technologies and services to our customers. We also sponsor supply chain programs for a number of major universities, lending our expertise at events and keeping in close contact with logistics professionals of the future.
Join Transplace’s world-class team of transportation service providers. With over $5 billion in freight under management operating over 8 million multi-modal shipments per year, we offer a wide variety of opportunities.
- Strategic Career Management Services
- Fully Automated Quick-Pay Programs
- Award-Winning Technology
- Unparalleled Customer Service Across all Accounts
- Large Variety of Contractual & Transactional Opportunities
- 24/7 Live Support & Technology Tools
- Strong Emphasis on Carrier Appreciation & Recognition
It is our mission is to achieve supply chain excellence for our customers which is not possible without strong, collaborative asset based carrier relationships. We value the partnerships with both our customers and our carriers, and work hard to build lasting relationships that can withstand the test of time and market fluctuations.
Transplace views itself as the bridge between shippers and carriers. We develop deep relationships with key carriers that fit our growing network in order to optimize capacity and improve service to our customers. We collaborate with select carriers in order to strategically match the needs and expectations of the shipper with the capabilities and network of the carrier.
Conducting more than 200 bids per year, Transplace carriers benefit from exposure to a wide variety of shippers and opportunities. We have extensive opportunities in a variety of modes.
- Dry Van Truckload
- Temp Control TL & LTL
- Bulk – Food Grade & Chemical
- International Air/Ocean
- Mexico & Canada Cross-Border & Intra-Country
Quality carriers are essential to our ability to meet clients’ needs in this demanding and volatile market. Transplace views carrier relationships as an integral part of our business and growth. As a Transplace preferred carrier, you join a leading logistics and transportation organization in the industry.
To become a contracted Transplace carrier, you must meet the insurance qualifications listed below.
Carriers shall maintain, with reputable and reliable insurance underwriters that have an AM Best rating of B+, V or better (for US-based insurance), insurance policies with coverage of not less than the following. If required by applicable law, regulation or rule to maintain a higher amount than the following, that higher amount shall be the minimum.
1. Cargo liability insurance covering risks for loss of or damage to shipments, in the minimum amount not less than 50,000 USD or 100,000 CAD per shipment.
2. Automobile liability insurance for bodily injury (including injury resulting in death) and loss of or damage to property, in the amount not less than 1,000,000 USD or 2,000,000 CAD combined single limit per occurrence.
3. Worker’s compensation and employer’s liability insurance as required by applicable law.
4. Any additional insurance requirements under any and all applicable United States, Canada and Mexico federal, state, provincial and local laws, regulations and rules.
1. If you meet the insurance qualifications, please complete the Carrier Request for Information form.
2. Once this document is submitted, please notify Carrier Development via email at email@example.com.
3. If a network match is identified, we will begin the contracting process by discussing your company’s needs and how we can fulfill capacity needs for both you and our shipping customers.