Transplace Corporate Sustainability
Transplace is leading the way forward in sustainability with its newly developed Transplace Sustainability Advisory Board, long-term corporate partnerships with SmartWay and Responsible Care, and by combining a continuous improvement mindset and culture with our suite of advanced logistics technology and services.
Transplace’s technology advancements provide the logistics intelligence for optimized supply chains and more eco-friendly transportation strategies. Logistics network solutions include:
- Dynamic Continuous Moves (DCM) – Powered by AI, DCM drives multi-shipper collaboration and improves sustainability by reducing deadhead and wasted miles.
- Planned Continuous Moves – The cloud-based software matches recurring freight lanes to improve fleet utilization, reduce transportation cost, and boost overall carrier service and performance.
- TransMATCH – Multiple shippers combining large LTL and/or partial TL freight to create multi-stop TL shipments. With 2,000+ multi-stop TL shipments, Transplace has supported more than 48 million pounds of consolidated freight.
- LTL Pools – Multiple shippers combining large LTL and/or partial TL freight to create multi-stop TL shipments with pooling locations in Mexico, Canada, and the U.S.
- Dedicated Fleets – 100+ dedicated units operating with seven strategic carrier partners.
- Intermodal – Top 5 intermodal marketing company (IMC), non-asset based, and partnering with all 7 Class 1 railroads.
- Supply Chain Consulting – Transplace works with each customer to assess current sourcing practices and procurement processes across all categories of indirect spend to find opportunities for optimization. Using Lean Six Sigma methodology, Transplace helps customers identify ways to streamline supply chains and bolster sustainability efforts.